Write a review
- pkg. (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding
- tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
- 1 to 2
- drops yellow food coloring
- cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- bite-size bug-shaped chewy fruit snacks
- piece string licorice (8 inch)
- Make It
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- GREASE and flour 1-qt. ovenproof bowl and 9-inch round pan. Prepare cake batter as directed on package. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 min. Pour about half the batter into prepared bowl. Pour remaining batter into prepared pan.
- BAKE 9-inch layer 23 to 25 min. and bake batter in bowl 33 to 35 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool cakes 10 min. Loosen cakes from sides of pan and bowl with knife. Invert cakes onto wire racks; gently remove pan and bowl. Cool cakes completely.
- CUT 9-inch cake layer into 16 wedges. Place inverted bowl cake on large serving board or tray; surround with cake wedges to resemble flower petals. Frost with COOL WHIP.
- TINT coconut with food coloring. (See Tip.) Press coconut into COOL WHIP on center cake. Decorate with remaining ingredients to resemble photo.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- Prepare using JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
- How to Tint Coconut
- Place coconut in resealable plastic bag. Add food coloring. Close bag; shake to evenly tint coconut.
- Storage Know-How
- Wrap any leftover cake with plastic wrap and store in refrigerator.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/