BAKER'S Bunny Chocolate Cupcakes
Write a review
- pkg. (4 oz.) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- Tbsp. butter or margarine
- cup sugar
- tsp. vanilla
- cups flour, divided
- tsp. baking soda
- cup water
- cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- drops food coloring
- Suggested decorations: JET-PUFFED BUNNYMALLOWS Marshmallows, tinted BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, jelly beans
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- MICROWAVE chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add sugar and vanilla; beat with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each. Stir in 1/4 cup flour and baking soda. Add remaining flour alternately with water, beating well after each addition.
- SPOON into 12 paper-lined muffin cups.
- BAKE 19 to 21 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 min.; remove to wire rack. Cool completely. Tint COOL WHIP with food coloring; spread over cupcakes. Decorate as desired. Keep refrigerated.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/