Mini Cheesecake Baskets
Write a review
- NILLA Wafers
- pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- cup sugar
- tsp. vanilla
- cups BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, tinted green
- small jelly beans
- pieces red string licorice (4 inch each)
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- PLACE 1 wafer in each of 12 paper-lined muffin cups. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add eggs; beat just until blended. Spoon over wafers.
- BAKE 20 min. or until centers are almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- TOP with coconut and jelly beans just before serving. Bend each licorice piece, then insert both ends into cheesecake to resemble the handle of a basket.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- These baskets are sure to be a hit at an Easter egg hunt. They are fun to make, and each basket is an easy portion to serve.
- How to Tint Coconut
- Place coconut and a few drops green food coloring in small resealable plastic bag. Seal bag. Shake bag gently until coconut is evenly tinted.
- Omit NILLA Wafers. Prepare as directed, pouring batter evenly into 12 ready-to-use single-serve graham cracker crumb crusts.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/