Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree
Write a review
- (12.4-oz.) can Pillsbury® Cinnamon Rolls with Icing
- candied cherries, cut into quarters
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. Grease cookie sheet. Remove cinnamon rolls from can. Arrange 3 whole cinnamon rolls in triangle in center of greased cookie sheet.
- 2 Cut remaining rolls in half. Arrange as shown in photo to look like tree (3 halves on each side of triangle and 1 for trunk). Loosely place 30x1-inch strip of foil around outside edges to prevent excessive browning.
- 3 Bake at 375°F. for 13 to 19 minutes or until deep golden brown. Loosen tree carefully with pancake turner. Carefully slide onto serving platter. Frost warm rolls. Decorate as desired with cherries.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/