Pumpkin Cheesecake Monkey Bread How-To
Write a review
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 4 cans (7.5 oz each) Pillsbury® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (sold in a 4-pack)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 6-cup fluted tube cake pan with cooking spray.
- 2 In large food-storage plastic bag, mix granulated sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- 3 Separate each can of dough into 10 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into quarters, adding biscuit pieces to bag and shaking as you go. When pieces are coated, arrange in pan. (If you run out of mixture, remove dough pieces from bag and add 1 to 2 more tablespoons granulated sugar to bag.)
- 4 In 1-quart saucepan, heat brown sugar, butter, pumpkin and cream cheese over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted. Beat mixture with whisk until mostly smooth (there may be some tiny pieces of cream cheese, but that’s okay). Pour mixture over biscuit pieces in pan. Place pan on cookie sheet to catch any spills.
- 5 Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 2 minutes. Place heatproof plate upside down over pan; turn plate and pan over. Remove pan. Cool 10 to 15 minutes before serving. Store in refrigerator.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/