Cinnamon French Toast Bake
Write a review
- cup LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted
- cans (12.4 oz each) Pillsbury® refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- LAND O LAKES® Eggs
- cup heavy whipping cream
- teaspoons ground cinnamon
- teaspoons vanilla
- cup Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Chopped Pecans
- cup maple syrup
- Icing from cinnamon rolls
- Powdered sugar
- cup maple syrup, if desired
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. Pour melted butter into ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Separate both cans of dough into 16 rolls; set icing aside. Cut each roll into 8 pieces; place pieces over butter in dish.
- 2 In medium bowl, beat eggs. Beat in cream, cinnamon and vanilla until well blended; gently pour over roll pieces. Sprinkle with pecans; drizzle with 1 cup syrup.
- 3 Bake 20 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 15 minutes. Meanwhile, remove covers from icing; microwave on Medium (50%) 10 to 15 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle.
- 4 Drizzle icing over top; sprinkle with powdered sugar. If desired, spoon syrup from dish over individual servings. Serve with the additional 1/2 cup maple syrup.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/