Bacon Cinnamon Rolls
Write a review
- slices bacon
- can (17.5 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing (5 rolls)
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Grease or spray 8- or 9-inch round pan.
- 2 Separate dough into 5 rolls. Unroll rolls. Cook bacon until crisp. While bacon is still warm, place 2 slices bacon on top of 1 unrolled roll; roll back up. Repeat to use up rolls and bacon. Place cinnamon rolls in pan.
- 3 Bake 25 to 29 minutes or until golden brown.
- 4 Spread with icing; serve warm.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/