Christmas Tree Cookie Ball Pops
Write a review
- oz. (3/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- pkg. (15.25 oz.) OREO Cool Mint Creme Cookies, finely crushed (about 4 cups)
- pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER'S White Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- drops green food coloring
- Tbsp. green and/or white decorating icings
- cinnamon red hot candies
- MIX cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- SHAPE into 40 (1-inch) balls. Mix melted chocolate and food coloring until blended. Dip 1 lollipop stick in melted chocolate, then insert chocolate-dipped end into center of 1 cookie ball. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Repeat with remaining cookie balls. Freeze 10 min.
- DIP balls in remaining chocolate; return to baking sheet. Decorate with decorating icing and candies as shown in photo. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chocolate coating is firm.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/