Write a review
- How cute (and sweet) is this? Choose either honey or maple syrup for your butter, depending on which goes better with the rest of your holiday dinner. Either will be delicious on any bread you serve.
What you need
- Butter or margarine, softened
- Leaf cookie cutter
- Maple syrup or honey
- Press softened butter into cookie cutter, filling completely.
- Refrigerate until firm, then push butter onto plate.
- Wrap and refrigerate until ready to use.
- To serve, place butter on plate and drizzle with maple syrup or honey.
- Always supervise and assist young children when they are working with scissors or small pieces of craft materials.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/