Reindeer Cookie Ball Pops
Write a review
- pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- NABISCO Ginger Snaps, finely crushed (about 2-1/4 cups)
- pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- cups candy-coated chocolate pieces
- cup small pretzel twists, broken into pieces
- MIX cream cheese and ginger snap crumbs until well blended.
- SHAPE into 30 (1-inch) balls; place in single layer in shallow pan. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in chocolate; place in single layer in waxed paper-lined pan. Insert lollipop stick into each ball. Decorate with candies and pretzels as shown in photo.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
- These seasonal treats have built-in portion control and can be enjoyed on a special occasion.
- How to Make Ginger Snap Crumbs
- Crushing NABISCO Ginger Snaps is a cinch with a rolling pin and a resealable plastic food storage bag. Or, process the ginger snaps in your food processor or blender.
- How to Easily Dip Cookie Balls
- To easily coat balls with the melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan; let stand until firm.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/