Chocolate-Peanut Butter Witches
Write a review
- 1.cup chocolate ready-to-spread frosting (from 16-oz can)
- cup creamy peanut butter
- cup powdered sugar
- round buttery crackers
- cup semisweet chocolate chips
- crispy horn-shaped corn snacks
- 1 In small bowl, mix frosting, peanut butter and powdered sugar until well blended. Shape mixture into 1 1/4-inch balls. Gently press 1 cracker onto top of each ball.
- 2 Place chocolate chips in small microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds. Stir; repeat until mixture is smooth.
- 3 Dip open end of each corn snack in melted chocolate; place in center of each cracker. Hold for about 10 seconds to set slightly. Let candies stand at room temperature until completely set, about 30 minutes. Decorate as desired.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/