Write a review
- 4 cups Chex® cereal
- cups popped microwave popcorn
- cup honey-roasted cashews
- cup roasted salted pumpkin seeds
- cup butter or margarine
- tablespoons packed brown sugar
- tablespoons light corn syrup
- teaspoon vanilla
- teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- cup candy corn
- 1 In 4-quart microwavable bowl, mix cereal, popcorn, cashews and pumpkin seeds; set aside.
- 2 In medium microwavable bowl, microwave butter, brown sugar, corn syrup and vanilla uncovered on High about 2 minutes or until mixture is boiling, stirring after 1 minute; stir in pumpkin pie spice. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
- 3 Microwave 5 to 6 minutes, stirring and scraping bowl after every minute. Spread on waxed paper to cool, about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally to break up.
- 4 Stir in candy corn. Store in airtight container.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/