Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie Pops
Write a review
- box Pillsbury® Refrigerated Pie Crusts, softened as directed on box
- cup dark corn syrup
- cup packed brown sugar
- tablespoon butter, melted
- teaspoon salt
- eggs, slightly beaten
- cup chopped pecans
- cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- paper lollipop sticks
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 36 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- 2 Unroll crusts on lightly floured surface. Using 2 1/2-inch round cutter, cut 13 rounds from each crust. Reroll scraps and cut an additional 10 rounds. Press rounds in bottoms and up sides of muffin cups.
- 3 In medium bowl, mix corn syrup, brown sugar, melted butter, salt and eggs until well blended. Stir in pecans and chocolate chips. Spoon 2 teaspoons filling into each crust-lined cup.
- 4 Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is set. Cool 5 minutes; remove from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 5 With small sharp knife, cut small hole in side of each pie, near the bottom. Insert 1 lollipop stick into each pie no more than halfway.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/