Candy Corn Fudge Recipe
Write a review
- 7 oz jar marshmallow creme
- 1 1/2 c sugar
- 2/3 c evaporated milk
- 2 Tbls unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 c or 12 oz Brach's candy corn plus some for topping
- 1 c semisweet chocolate chips
- Line an 8 in square pan with foil and butter foil. You need to do this first because the fudge requires your constant attention and there isn't time to do this step later.
- Combine marshmallow creme, evaporated milk, butter, and sugar in a large, heavy pan.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat stirring constantly.
- Continue cooking until mixture reaches 235 degrees on a candy thermometer. This should take around 10-15 minutes. It's important that you stir constantly so that it doesn't burn. You will see the color turn caramel and then you'll know you're getting close.
- Remove the mixture from heat and stir in the chocolate and candy corn. I added the chocolate first and stirred a few times before adding the candy corn so that the candy corn wouldn't melt. You don't want to wait too long though or it will be hard to stir in.
- Transfer to the foil-lined pan and smooth the top. This is when I added the candy corn. I tried to space it about where I would cut the pieces so that each piece of fudge would have a candy corn on it.
- Chill until set - at least two hours, or overnight.
- Take it out of the pan, remove the foil (it should peel right off), and cut into squares. Enjoy!
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/