Spider Web Pumpkin Cheesecake
Write a review
- OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- cup sugar
- can (15 oz.) pumpkin
- Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- oz. BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- tsp. butter or margarine
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- MIX cookie crumbs and melted butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add pumpkin and spice; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 50 to 55 min. or until center is almost set; cool slightly. Carefully spread sour cream over top of cheesecake. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
- MICROWAVE chocolate and 1 tsp. butter in microwaveable bowl on MEDIUM (50%) 30 sec.; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Drizzle over cheesecake in spiral pattern. Starting at center of cheesecake, pull toothpick through lines from center of cheesecake to outside edge to resemble a spider's web. Refrigerate 4 hours.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/