Bouquet of Flowers Halloween Costume
Write a review
- 1 bunch fabric flowers from a craft store
- Soft headband
- 12 yellow felt circles, 1/2-inch diameter (optional)
- 1 yard green yarn
- 1 yellow shirt
- 1 pair yellow pants
- 6 fabric leaves from a craft store
- emove as much plastic from flowers and leaf stems as possible to make them lie flat.
- Attach flowers to headband with stitching or hot glue until headband is covered. Glue yellow felt circles to center of flowers if desired.
- Step 2
- Cut 18 inches of yarn and place it on the front of the shirt in a flower stem pattern. Sew or glue it in place.
- Use the remaining yarn to continue the pattern down one pant leg, matching the overlap. Sew or glue in place.
- Step 3
- Attach leaves along the stem on the shirt and the pants.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/