Halloween Party Mix Recipe
Write a review
- 1 package (11 ounces) pretzels
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature peanut butter filled butter-flavored crackers
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 package (10 ounces) M&M's® Brand Chocolate Candies
- 1 package (18-1/2 ounces) candy corn
- In a large bowl, combine the pretzels, crackers and peanuts. In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, butter and corn syrup. Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla and baking soda (mixture will foam). Pour over pretzel mixture and stir until coated.
- Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 250° for 45 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes. Break apart while warm. Toss with M&M's and candy corn. Cool completely. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 4 quarts.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/