Witch's Hat Treats™
Write a review
- 1 package (6 oz., 1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) regular marshmallows
- — OR —
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- Canned frosting or decorating gel
- Assorted candies
- In large saucepan melt chocolate morsels and butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- 2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated. Cool slightly.
- 3. Using buttered hands shape 2 cups of the cereal mixture into 6-inch disk for hat brim. Place on serving dish. Shape remaining mixture into 7-inch-tall cone with a 4-inch-diameter base for crown of hat. Secure crown to brim with toothpicks. Decorate with frosting and/or candies. Best if served the same day.
- In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/