Witch's Cauldron Tortellini Recipe
Write a review
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella cheese (1-inch balls), drained
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium sweet orange pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Drain tortellini; add to cheese mixture and toss to coat. Serve warm or refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 9 servings.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/