Write a review
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1 can (15 ounces) lychees, drained
- 1 bottle (46 ounces) peach-mango V8 juice blend, chilled
- 1 envelope unsweetened orange Kool-Aid mix
- 2 drops orange food coloring
- 46 ounces lemon-lime soda, chilled
- For floating eyeballs, insert a blueberry into the center of each lychee. Place in a single layer in a freezer container; freeze.
- In a 3-qt. punch bowl, combine the juice, Kool-Aid mix and food coloring. Just before serving, add soda and frozen lychees. Yield: 15 servings.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/