Write a review
- cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- cup firmly packed brown sugar
- cup granulated sugar
- tsp. vanilla
- cups flour
- tsp. baking soda
- cup quick-cooking oats
- pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, chopped
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until well blended after each addition. Blend in vanilla. Add flour and baking soda; mix well. Stir in oats and chopped chocolate.
- DROP scant 1/4 cupfuls of dough, 3 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheet. Shape each into a 1/4-inch-thick heart, using floured hands.
- BAKE 13 to 14 min. or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- With their built-in portion control, these cookies make a great treat.
- How to Write Messages on Cookies
- Melt additional BAKER'S Chocolate as directed on package. Pour into resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Snip off one corner from bottom of bag, then gently squeeze chocolate from bag to write Valentine messages on cookies. Or, use decorating gel to write your Valentine message
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/