Write a review
- pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix
- pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin, or any red flavor
- tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- cup seasonal colored sugar or sprinkles
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- PREPARE cake batter as directed on package. Stir in dry gelatin mix until blended; spoon into 24 paper-lined muffin cups, filling each cup half full.
- PLACE small marble or 1/2-inch ball of foil between each liner and side of muffin cup, pushing liner into batter to form a heart shape.
- BAKE 20 to 22 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool completely; remove marbles or foil balls.
- FROST cupcakes with COOL WHIP. Decorate with sugar.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- Decorate with assorted holiday candies and/or decorating gels instead of the sprinkles.
- Fun Idea
- For a festive touch, prepare using Valentine's Day cupcake liners.
- How to Store
- Keep refrigerated.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/