Write a review
- 2 cups cinnamon graham cracker crumbs (just short of 2 sleeves)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 8-oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 bag toffee bits
- 1 15-oz can pumpkin (or use homemade, it’s 1 3/4 cup)
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoons salt
- Cool Whip or sweetened whipped cream for topping
- Heat oven to 300 degrees. Spray a 9 or 10″ springform pan with cooking spray. In a small bowl, mix crumbs and butter. Press in bottom of pan. Bake 15 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Beat in 2 of the eggs. Stir in 1 cup of the toffee bits. Spread over crust. Clean out your bowl (or by all means grab another one.)
- Mix pumpkin, whipping cream, 2/3 cup sugar, the cinnamon, pumpkin pie seasoning, salt and remaining 3 eggs just until blended. Slowly and carefully spoon over cheesecake layer.
- Bake for 2 hours or until edge of cheesecake is set at least 2 inches from edge of pan but center still jiggles slightly when moved. Turn oven off; open oven door at least 4 inches. Leave cheesecake in oven 30 minutes. Run spatula around edge of pan. Cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight. Run spatula around edge of pan; remove side of pan. Pipe whipped topping or whipped cream around edges of cheesecake; sprinkle with remaining toffee bits.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/