Three-Bean Christmas Chili
Write a review
- can (28 oz) whole tomatoes, undrained
- can (15 oz) Progresso® dark red kidney beans, drained
- can (15 oz) Green Giant® garbanzo beans, drained
- can (15.5 oz) Green Giant® butter beans, drained
- can (15 oz) tomato sauce
- small red, orange or yellow bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Anaheim or jalapeño chile, seeded, chopped
- to 2 tablespoons chili powder
- teaspoons ground cumin
- teaspoon pepper
- cup sour cream
- tablespoons Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- Chopped fresh cilantro, if desired
- 1 Into 4-quart Dutch oven, pour can of tomatoes; break up tomatoes with spoon. Stir in remaining ingredients except sour cream, salsa and cilantro. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 30 to 35 minutes or until bell peppers are tender.
- 2 In small bowl, mix sour cream and salsa. Serve chili with sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Beef it up with a pound of ground beef, cooked and drained.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/