Thanksgiving Leftovers Turkey à la King
Write a review
- already baked Pillsbury® Grands!® buttermilk biscuits
- cup cubed cooked turkey
- cup turkey gravy
- cup cooked peas or other vegetable
- cup sour cream
- Freshly ground black pepper, if desired
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Wrap biscuits loosely in foil. Reheat 6 to 8 minutes or until hot.
- 2 Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, heat turkey, gravy and peas over medium-high heat until hot, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium. Stir in sour cream; cook and stir until thoroughly heated.
- 3 To serve, split warm biscuits. Place 1 split biscuit on each plate; top with turkey mixture. Season with pepper.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/