Sweet T.O.M. Turkeys
Write a review
- Chocolate frosting
- 3 oval shortbread cookies (we used Keebler Sandies Right Bites Shortbread)
- 6 to 10 candy corn pieces
- White icing
- Black decorators' gel
- Red fruit leather (we used strawberry Fruit by the Foot)
- rost the cupcake, then press in a cookie head and 2 cookie wings.
- Press in a row or two of candy corn tail feathers.
- To make an eye, add a small dot of white icing to the head, then add a dot of black decorators' gel for a pupil.
- For a beak, cut the white tip from a piece of candy corn and press it in place.
- To make the wattle, cut a 1-inch square of fruit leather. Roll it into a tube and stick it in place over the bea
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/