Sunday Supper: Chicken Pot Pie
Write a review
- 1 2/3
- cups Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ frozen mixed vegetables
- cup cut-up cooked chicken
- can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- cup Original Bisquick® mix
- cup milk
- 1 Heat oven to 400ºF. Mix vegetables, chicken and soup in ungreased glass pie plate, 9x1 1/4 inches.
- 2 Stir together remaining ingredients with fork until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- 3 Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add more flavor by stirring 1/2 teaspoon of your favorite dried herb into the veggie mixture. Oregano, basil, thyme and dill weed are all great choices.
- Have leftovers from another meal? You can substitute leftover turkey for the chicken and the same amount of cooked vegetables for the thawed frozen vegetables, if you like.
- Change the flavor by using another variety of condensed creamy soup.
- Savory Impossibly Easy Pies can be covered and refrigerated up to 24 hours before baking. You may need to bake a bit longer than the recipe directs since you’ll be starting with a cold pie. Watch carefully for doneness.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/