Summer Berry Cheesecake Pie
Write a review
- pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- Tbsp. sugar
- cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
- cup boiling water
- pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- cup ice cubes
- cup blueberries
- cups strawberries, halved
- BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with whisk until well blended. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP; spread onto bottom of crust.
- ADD boiling water to gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add ice; stir until melted. Let stand 5 min. or until slightly thickened. Meanwhile, arrange blueberries in single layer in center of pie; surround with strawberries. Cover with gelatin.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until firm. Serve topped with remaining COOL WHIP.
- Prepare using any other red flavor JELL-O Gelatin.
- Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese; COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping and JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/