Easy Coconut Cream Pie
Write a review
- pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- cups cold milk
- cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, divided
- ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
- BEAT pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP and 3/4 cup coconut; pour into crust.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until set. Meanwhile toast remaining coconut, if desired.
- TOP pie with remaining COOL WHIP and coconut.
- Healthy Living
- Trim 4 grams of fat per serving by preparing with fat-free milk, COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping and a ready-to-use reduced-fat graham cracker crumb crust.
- How to Toast Coconut
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spread coconut in shallow pan. Bake 7 to 10 min. or until lightly browned, stirring frequently.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/