Sugar Cone Spruce Trees Recipe
Write a review
- 8 sugar ice cream cones
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting, divided
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Green gel food coloring
- Assorted candy decorations
- Using a serrated knife, carefully score and cut ice cream cones to desired heights. In a small bowl, combine 3/4 cup frosting and confectioners' sugar; tint green. Set remaining frosting aside.
- Cut a hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; insert star tip #77. Fill with green frosting. Pipe frosting in overlapping rows over cones. Decorate with candies.
- When frosting on trees is dry, spread white frosting over a large serving platter to resemble snow. Arrange trees on frosted platter. Yield: 8 trees.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/