Candy Christmas Tree Recipe
Write a review
- 1 cup vanilla frosting
- Green liquid or paste food coloring
- Styrofoam cone (12 inches high)
- 15 hard peppermint candies
- 15 hard spearmint candies
- 19 large red gumdrops
- 19 large green gumdrops
- 25 to 35 pieces crimped ribbon candy
- 23 pieces cut rock candy
- int frosting green. Place cone on a 9-in. plate; frost the sides and top of cone. Starting at the bottom, alternate peppermint and spearmint candies around the cone in a single row. Alternate red and green gumdrops in a row above candies.
- Arrange remaining candies in rows around the cone until reaching the top. Position a mint candy on the tip of the cone; top with a gumdrop. Yield: 1 tree.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/