Write a review
- box (1 lb 2.4 oz) Betty Crocker® Original Supreme Premium brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
- 1 1/4
- cups Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy creamy white frosting (from 16 oz container)
- Betty Crocker® green, pink and blue neon gel food color
- large marshmallows
- Miniature candy-coated chocolate baking bits
- Betty Crocker® black decorating gel (from 0.68-oz tube)
- roll Betty Crocker® Fruit Roll-Ups® chewy fruit snack (any red variety)
- Gummy worms candies
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom only of 8-inch or 9-inch square pan with cooking spray or shortening. Make brownies as directed on box. Cool completely, about 1 1/2 hours. Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows, making 16 brownies.
- 2 Divide frosting among 3 small microwavable bowls. Heat frosting as needed: microwave 1 bowl uncovered on High about 10 seconds until frosting can be stirred smooth. If frosting becomes too firm while decorating, microwave on High an additional 5 seconds; stir.
- 3 Decorate as directed below, using 5 or 6 brownies for each bowl of frosting.
- Franken-Brownies Add 3 drops green food color to frosting in 1 bowl; mix well. Top each of 6 brownies with 1 large marshmallow. Spoon 1 tablespoon green frosting over each marshmallow to coat. Decorate with green baking bits for eyes and ears. Use black gel for mouths and centers of eyes. Cut fruit snack to use for hair.
- Boo-Brownies Top each of 5 brownies with 1 large marshmallow. Spoon 1 tablespoon white frosting over each marshmallow to coat. Use black gel for eyes and mouths.
- Spider Brownies Add 2 drops pink food color and 1 drop blue food color to frosting in 1 bowl; mix well. Top each of 5 brownies with 1 large marshmallow. Tuck gummy worms candies under each marshmallow for legs. Spoon 1 tablespoon purple frosting over each marshmallow to coat. Use orange baking bits for eyes. Use black gel for mouths, centers of eyes and eyebrows.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/