Spiked Apple Crisp Shooters
Write a review
- Apple Crisp
- medium tart apples, chopped (about 4 cups)
- cup granulated sugar
- cup packed brown sugar
- teaspoon ground cinnamon
- cup butterscotch schnapps
- cup butter, melted
- pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® oatmeal cookie mix
- Cream Layer and Topping
- cup whipping cream
- tablespoon butterscotch schnapps
- tablespoon powdered sugar
- Caramel topping, if desired
- 1 Heat oven to 375ºF. Spray bottom only of 8-inch square pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, toss apples, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon and 1/2 cup schnapps. Spread in pan.
- 2 In medium bowl, mix melted butter and cookie mix. Spread on top of apples.
- 3 Bake 40 minutes.
- 4 Meanwhile, in chilled medium bowl, beat whipping cream, 1 tablespoon schnapps and the powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form.
- 5 To serve, alternately spoon warm apple crisp and cream mixture into small glasses. Top each with caramel topping. Serve immediately.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/