Spiral Snowmen Cookies
Write a review
- roll Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- cup all-purpose flour
- Large gumdrops
- Miniature candy-coated chocolate baking bits
- Miniature chocolate chips
- Coarse white sparkling sugar
- 1 In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in flour until well blended. Divide dough in half; wrap each half in plastic wrap. Freeze 10 minutes.
- 2 Heat oven to 350ºF. Shape half of dough into 1 1/2-inch balls. With fingers, roll each ball into 10-inch rope, about 1/4 inch wide; carefully place on ungreased cookie sheets. With each rope, starting at top, make small spiral for head, continuing to make larger spiral for body. (See photo.)
- 3 Cut hat shapes from gumdrops; place on heads. Use baking bits for buttons; use miniature chocolate chips for eyes and noses. Cut small pieces from red gumdrop for mouths. Sprinkle with coarse sugar. Repeat with remaining half of dough.
- 4 Bake 9 to 13 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/