Spiked Peppermint Cookie Shooters How-To
Write a review
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated peppermint sugar cookies
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons peppermint schnapps
- 12 tablespoons hot fudge topping, warmed
- 1 Bake cookies as directed on wrapper; cool completely. In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, place cookies. Reseal bag; coarsely crush cookies with rolling pin.
- 2 In chilled medium bowl, beat whipping cream and schnapps with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- 3 To make shooters, divide half of the cookie crumbs evenly among six (8-oz) bar glasses. In each glass, spoon 2 tablespoons whipped cream over cookie crumbs; drizzle with 1 tablespoon topping.
- 4 Repeat layers, ending with topping. Serve immediately.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/