Halloween Cookie Pizza
Write a review
- roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- cup creamy peanut butter
- cup candy corn
- cup chocolate chips or raisins
- cup vanilla ready-to-spread frosting (from 1-lb can)
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Line 12-inch pizza pan with foil; grease foil with shortening. Cut cookie dough into 1/4-inch-thick slices; arrange in pan. With floured fingers, press slices to form crust.
- 2 Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 3 Use foil to lift crust from pan. Carefully remove foil from crust; place crust on serving platter or tray. Spread peanut butter over crust. Sprinkle candy corn and raisins evenly over top.
- 4 In small microwavable bowl, microwave frosting on High 10 to 15 seconds or until thin and drizzling consistency. Drizzle frosting over cookie pizza. Cut into wedges or squares.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/