Spicy Tortilla Chips
Write a review
- tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- teaspoon chili powder
- corn or Old El Paso® flour tortillas (6 inches in diameter)
- 1 Heat oven to 400ºF.
- 2 Stir together butter and chili powder; brush on one side of tortillas. Cut each into 12 wedges. Place in ungreased jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch.
- 3 Bake uncovered 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp and golden brown; cool. (Tortillas will continue to crisp as they cool.)
- Slash fat grams and calories by spraying tortillas with a butter-flavored cooking spray instead of brushing with melted butter.
- If you like more heat, double the chili powder!
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/