Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake
Write a review
- NABISCO Ginger Snaps, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- cup finely chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- cup butter or margarine, melted
- pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- cup sugar
- can (15 oz.) pumpkin
- Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- tsp. vanilla
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- MIX crumbs, nuts and butter; press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add pumpkin, spice and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour into crust.
- BAKE 1 hour 20 min. to 1 hour 30 min. or until center is almost set. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/