Sock-it-to-Me Bundt Cake
Write a review
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® butter recipe yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon butter flavoring
- 4 eggs
- Cinnamon Mixture
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 Heat oven to 325°F. Grease 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with shortening or cooking spray; lightly flour.
- 2 In large bowl, beat Cake ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Spread half of batter in pan.
- 3 In small bowl, stir together Cinnamon Mixture ingredients. Sprinkle over batter in pan. Pour remaining batter over top.
- 4 Bake 55 to 60 minutes. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Run knife around edge and center of pan. Place cooling rack upside down over pan; turn rack and pan over. Remove pan.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/