Grilled Honey BBQ Pork Packs
Write a review
- cup barbecue sauce
- cup honey
- teaspoons ground cumin
- boneless pork rib or loin chops
- large ears corn, each cut into 6 pieces
- cup ready-to-eat baby-cut carrots, cut lengthwise in half
- cups refrigerated cooked new potato wedges (from 20-oz bag)
- medium green onions, sliced (2 tablespoons)
- 1 Heat gas or charcoal grill. Cut 4 (18x12-inch) sheets of heavy-duty foil; spray with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix barbecue sauce, honey and cumin. Place 1 pork chop, 3 pieces corn, 1/4 cup carrots and 1/2 cup potato wedges on center of each foil sheet. Spoon 3 tablespoons sauce mixture over pork and vegetables on each sheet.
- 2 Bring up 2 sides of foil so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again, allowing space for heat circulation and expansion. Fold other sides to seal.
- 3 Place packets on grill. Cover grill; cook over medium-low heat 15 to 20 minutes, rotating packets 1/2 turn after 10 minutes, until pork is no longer pink and meat thermometer inserted in center reads 160°F. To serve, cut large X across top of each packet; carefully fold back foil to allow steam to escape.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/