Slow Cooker Spiced Cranberry-Apple Cider
Write a review
- cup packed brown sugar
- teaspoons whole allspice
- sticks cinnamon (3 inch)
- bottle (48 oz) apple cider (6 cups)
- bottle (48 oz) cranberry juice cocktail (6 cup
- 1 In 4- to 5-quart slow cooker, mix all ingredients.
- 2 Cover; cook on Low heat setting 4 to 6 hours. Before serving, remove allspice and cinnamon.
- Put the spices in a paper coffee filter and tie it with a piece of kitchen string to make the spices easy to remove from the hot cider.
- Fresh orange slices add a pretty touch of color to this ruby-red hot drink. Add them to the cider in the slow cooker just before serving.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/