Slow-Cooker Nacho Bean Dip
Write a review
- cans (16 oz each) Old El Paso® refried beans
- cans (15 oz each) black beans, rinsed and drained
- can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles, undrained
- envelope (1 oz) Old El Paso® 40%-less-sodium taco seasoning mix
- packages (1 lb each) pasteurized prepared cheese product loaf with jalapeño peppers, cut into cubes
- cup finely shredded Mexican cheese blend (4 oz)
- Tortilla chips
- 1 In 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker, mix all ingredients except shredded cheese and corn chips.
- 2 Cover and cook on Low heat setting 3 to 4 hours, stirring after 2 hours, until cheese is melted.
- 3 Scrape down side of slow cooker with rubber spatula to help prevent edge of dip from scorching. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Serve with tortilla chips. Dip will hold on Low heat setting up to 2 hours
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/