Write a review
- White frosting
- Assorted sugar wafers
- Candy corn
- Mini chocolate chips
- Bran cereal
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Frost the top of each cookie.
- Sweet Scarecrows -
- Cut a sugar wafer in half. Add a dollop of frosting to the top edge of the cookie and stick a wafer half to it for a hat top, as shown.
- Place a whole sugar wafer just below the hat top for a brim. Use a little more frosting to decorate it with slices of candy corn or mini chocolate chips.
- Press pieces of bran cereal hair into the frosting around the hat.
- For the face, press on a candy corn nose, mini chocolate chip eyes, and a chocolate sprinkle stitched mouth.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/