Sausage Snack Wraps
Write a review
- cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- fully cooked small smoked sausage links
- Ketchup, if desired
- Prepared horseradish, if desired
- Yellow mustard, if desired
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2 Separate dough into 16 triangles. Cut each triangle into thirds lengthwise. Place sausage on shortest side of each triangle. Roll up, starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point. On ungreased cookie sheet, place rolls point side down.
- 3 Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with ketchup, horseradish and mustard.
- To make these party favorites ahead, assemble them, then cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours; bake as directed.
- Beware--keep the food thieves out of the kitchen while you're baking these or you might not have enough left for your company
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/