Write a review
- 24 Reynold's® Holiday baking cups
- 1 package (about 18 ounces) white cake mix
- 1 tub chocolate frosting (about 16 ounces)
- 24 large red gum drops
- 48 green candy coated plain chocolate candies
- 48 mini pretzels
- 1. Heat the oven to 350°F. Place the Reynolds® Holiday Baking Cups in muffin pans and set aside. Prepare the cake mix according to the package directions for 24 cupcakes. Spoon the batter into the baking cups.
- 2. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centers of the cupcakes comes out clean. Cool the cupcakes completely on wire racks.
- 3. Frost the cooled cupcakes with the chocolate frosting.
- 4. Decorate the cupcakes with a gumdrop for the nose, green candies for the eyes and pretzels for the antlers.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/