North Pole Strawberry Smoothie
Write a review
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen strawberries in syrup, partially thawed and undrained
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups vanilla frozen yogurt
- 2 tablespoons vanilla reduced-fat yogurt
- 1 strawberry-flavored or peppermint candy cane, about 6 inches long, finely crushed
- Betty Crocker® green decorating gel
- 1. Place strawberries and water in blender. Cover and blend on medium-high speed until slushy. Blend on medium speed until smooth. Transfer to 2-cup measure.
- 2. Wash and dry blender. Place frozen yogurt and reduced-fat yogurt in blender. Cover and blend on medium speed until smooth.
- 3. Place crushed candy cane on small plate. Pipe decorating gel around rim of two 12-ounce glasses. Dip rims into crushed candy.
- 4. Carefully pour yogurt mixture and strawberries at the same time into glasses, creating a half-and-half design. Serve with large drinking straws if desired.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/