Write a review
- box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® cake mix (any non-swirl flavor)
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- container Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
- Betty Crocker® chocolate sprinkles
- large pretzel twists
- miniature marshmallows
- red cinnamon candies
- small green gumdrops
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Make and cool cake as directed on box for 24 cupcakes.
- 2 Frost cupcakes with frosting. Sprinkle chocolate shot over tops of cupcakes.
- 3 For each cupcake, cut pretzel twist in half; arrange on cupcake for reindeer antlers. Cut miniature marshmallow in half; arrange on cupcake for eyes. Center gumdrop below marshmallow halves for nose. Place red cinnamon candy below gumdrop for mouth. Store loosely covered.
- Save time during the holidays! Freeze these cupcakes in an airtight freezer container up to 2 months. Decorate the frozen cupcakes; they'll thaw while you're decorating.
- Bake these festive cupcakes in holiday-themed baking cups for even more holiday spirit!
- If you have only one pan and a recipe calls for more cupcakes than your pan will make, cover and refrigerate the rest of the batter while baking the first batch. Cool the pan about 15 minutes, then bake the rest of the batter, adding 1 to 2 minutes to the bake time.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/