Red Velvet Cookie Cups
Write a review
- 1 roll Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1/3 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon red food color
- 36 heart-shaped milk chocolate candies
- Let cookie dough stand at room temperature 10 minutes to soften. Heat oven to 350°F. Place miniature paper baking cup in each of 36 mini muffin cups.
- 2 In large bowl, stir together cocoa and whipping cream. Crumble cookie dough into cocoa mixture; stir until well blended. Add food color; stir until dough is an even color. Place dough in freezer 15 minutes for easier handling.
- 3 Using measuring tablespoon or small ice cream scoop, shape dough into balls; place in muffin cups.
- 4 Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until edges are set. Immediately press chocolate candy into center of each cookie cup. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 5 With narrow spatula, remove cookie cups from muffin cups.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/