Pumpkin-Pecan Spice Cookies
Write a review
- 1 1/2
- cups packed light brown sugar
- cup butter or margarine, softened
- cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- teaspoons vanilla
- 2 3/4
- cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- teaspoons baking powder
- teaspoon ground cinnamon
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon ground ginger
- teaspoon ground nutmeg
- teaspoon ground allspice
- teaspoon ground cloves
- Pinch ground cardamom
- 1 1/3
- cups finely chopped pecans
- cup white vanilla baking chips
- oz vanilla-flavored candy coating (almond bark), chopped
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheet with shortening or cooking spray, or line with cooking parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- 2 In large bowl, beat brown sugar, butter, eggs, pumpkin and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed. Stir in flour, baking powder and spices. Stir in pecans and baking chips. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- 3 Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 4 Place candy coating in small resealable freezer plastic bag; seal bag. Microwave on High about 1 minute or until softened. Gently squeeze bag until coating is smooth; cut off tiny corner of bag. Squeeze bag to drizzle coating over cookies. Let stand until set.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/