Write a review
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large green pepper, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups Campbell's® Tomato Juice
- 1 can (about 15 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (about 15 ounces) great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- Sour cream
- Sliced green onion
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Chopped tomato
- Cook the beef, green pepper, onion, chili powder and black pepper in a 10-inch skillet until the beef is well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the tomato juice and beans in the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Top the beef mixture with the sour cream, green onions, cheese and tomato before serving.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/